Thursday, September 6, 2007

Frivolous and Vexatious Michael Jools

Frivolous and Vexatious Michael Jools

Frivolous and vexatious Jools and Bradley basically lost at the NSW Supreme Court as reported earlier. They also lost at the NSW TDA AGM other day. The membership expelled both of them from the NSW TDA for a number of reasons and offences Jools and Bradley have committed.

The Yahoo Customer Service Centre went on to listen to some false and unsubstantiated allegations of ill-motivated Jools and Bradley as well as a few of their `cult' followers false and creative complaints against honest and hardworking The Yahoo CS also made a decision without proper investigation and the YCS failed to hear or even ask a question to! Naturally, a decision of this nature denies natural justice and places obstruction to free speech and investigating reporting.

--- In, "mamubhi" wrote:

Further to Jackson of Yahoo Customer Care Ted, Earnie and Faruque sat at the bar table as a team and spoke as a team. Earnie called Jools a liar in front of the judge. Jools was alone at the bar table. His cult followers were not around him. Jools's unreasonable and unlawful demands were rejected by the judge. The TDA executive committee in their letter already allowed Jools and Bradley to present their case at the AGM despite strong opposition from the membership. I suspect the Judge worked out the fact that Jools was a liar, frivolous and vexatious person (I gained the impression from the judge's angry voice when he said, "what do you want Mr. Jools"). Jools gained nothing at the court.

At the end of the day, democracy and free speech will win.

--- In, "Cabbie Rights" wrote:
Re: [ozcabs] Contact Details/Website for Victorian Taxi Driver's Association

Good on you Wally.

Had a look, nice site and simple to navigate.
Good luck and please free to learn from the mistakes of the NSWTDA.
Hmmm......we got to get us a chaplain, I am sure the confessions he would hear
would drive him insane.

Any voulanteers?........hey a new Ctee position for the NSWTDA........a chaplain
a.k.a........ a psychoanalist........
Even the judges wig at today's supreme court hearing could be seen shedding

Thank God, Farouque was not allowed to speak......The judge would have been
totally bald by then.....

I must admit Hirsch presented himself very well and professional even though he
was not dressed the part, fancy turning up at the Supreme Court in Track Tops
and it looked like he slept in them too. Oh well I suppose anarchists have
little respect for law and order.

On the otherhand, I was surprised at Joolsy's presentation, although dressed the
part, he seemed to be lost for words....not like you Michael, did the cat get
your otherwise witty and sharp tongue?

Lol we should have had Gerrard there, now that would have been
entertaining,...........I can just imagine Gerard and Farouque at each
other......Sic em lads...............After throwing the gavel at that pair,
the judge would have to get the new APEC anti terror squad to remove them as
even the bailifs would run for cover.......

Sorry peeps, I have been drinking heavily again, todays events somewhat un nerved me. Jesus I need a bloody holiday.


----- Original Message -----
From: Wally Hunt
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 5:56 PM
Subject: [ozcabs] Contact Details/Website for Victorian Taxi Driver's Association

Hi People,

Well It's been a long time coming, but the new website of the VTDA is up and running, you can look at this link.



Sources: ozcabs and Free America Now

--- In, "union_faruque" wrote:

Frivolous and Vexatious Michael Jools


"miranda Devine" View Contact Details



RE: frivolous and vexatious complaints


Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:52:53 +1000

miranda Devine wrote:

Thank you Faruque.
All the best,

Miranda Devine
The Sydney Morning Herald &
The Sun-Herald
201 Sussex Street
Sydney 2000

02 9282-1102

The NSW TDA Executive Committee has unanimously rejected Michael Jools's illegal, immoral, unethical and squarely false claims yesterday. The Committee also rejected all of those false complaints against Faruque Ahmed and therefore the Yahoo, Google or any other organisation must note and instantly reject Michael Joolse's frivolous and vexatious complaints. It appears the graduate of House of Australian Vagabond Dictators" Jools did not like Adolph Hitler to Ross Nelson! However, Jools or anyone is welcome to defend or refute any untrue claims/allegations made against him or anyone for that mater in any of these webs, blogs or newsgroups.

--- In, "destodesperate" wrote:

For the information of Committee the following post is in the Pending tray at Forum. As I disagree with many aspects of its claims to factual reporting, IF it appears on Forum it should be responded to in quite some detail which I won't take time out of a shift to do now.

However I DO believe that you should all look very closely at the following:

Your comments (ideally at Sunday's committee meeting)on whether or not it should appear on Forum at all are welcome.


From: "joolstaxi99" <
Date: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Subject: letter to NSWTDA joolstaxi99

Michael Jools
NSW TDA 120 Evans St,

PO Box 322 Rozelle NSW 2039

Mr. Ted Hirsh
The Secretary
Alexandria NSW 2015

This letter is to express my concern for the future of the NSW TDA if it were to continue to be represented by such a pompous and incompetent fool as yourself, and such a malicious and irresponsible person as your committee member, Faruque Ahmed.

Two deposits of $40.00 each were made on 26th June to the account of the NSW TDA by me through the Commonwealth Bank. They had detail in account description of "joolsnelson" and "bradleyhadid" , and not of "julesnelson".

My Bank transfer system does not permit the use of an alpha numeric mix or of space slashes. The request to use the Taxi Authority number as a reference is not universally practicable. The form which seeks to verify membership detail was so ill prepared as to not contain the NSW TDA BSB Number, and the request is merely to return a `corrected' form. There is no particular reason to return an update form of which all details are correct, nor is this described as a renewal form.

The payments are not in respect of renewal applications for membership. They are payments for the renewal of membership of Michael Jools, Ross Nelson, David Bradley and Mohammed Hadid.

I note that Nelson and Hadid have both received new (and rather crudely altered) membership cards, although these have been denied to myself, Michael Jools (not `Jules') and Bradley. All four of us have however received communications from the TDA advising of an Annual General Meeting on Father's Day September 2nd which presumably were sent to all financial members. I expect to receive a membership card prior to the AGM.

These communications do not provide the normally expected details of Agenda, Treasurer's Report for consideration, Notices of Motion, nor the rather basic nomination form for elections.

I request also therefore that a proper Notice be sent, and one which includes all of the Notices of Motion now before the Committee. If you wish for comment on all or any or any parts of those Motions, please advise me so that I may prepare a comment to balance any comments the
committee may wish to advise to members. Both such comments should of course be in writing and accompany the Notice of Meeting so that all members can be aware of proceedings.

That is the transparent and proper way.

Last year, when Hirsch moved and spoke in favour of his own suspension from the Committee, and rejected mediation from the Community Justice Centre, after he had called an illegal meeting, he then withheld all the minutes and records.

After last years' elections Hirsch, Ahmed and a few others disrupted meetings. They even called in the Police to disrupt a genuine taxi drivers meeting, which aimed at following the rules, and informing drivers about the state of the industry. They then suspended the President, but have refused to have a meeting for members to ratify their decision. Now Hirsch again refuse to have a mediation session with the Community Justice Centre as provided in the Department of Fair Trading's Association model rules. In the whole year there has not been a single General Meeting. And now we have a stuffed-up AGM.

The person, Faruque Ahmed, who posts unsolicited e-mails, blogs and forum –type under several different names addresses and pseudonyms, is certainly an "idiot savant", without the savant. His last few diatribes, some of which impute and claim relationship with the NSWTDA, and appear to speak on its behalf, reflect very badly on the sanity and commonsense of taxi drivers, and should be repudiated by the NSWTDA. I have contacted Yahoo to express these concerns, and of my personal concern at his defamatory and racially motivated attacks.

In the interests of taxi drivers self respect, and respect by the community towards taxi drivers, I suggest that this person be appropriately restrained.

Michael Jools Friday, August 10, 2007

By the way…. The ATDA has won a 6% Fare increase

Source: Free America Now


Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:50:21 +0000

i want say any thing because i have more respect than you fool go and see a doctor may be steel a hope in recovery...? after all 50/50 chance ?????????????????????????????????????????????

--- In, "union_faruque" wrote:

Enough is Enough

Further to Adolph Hitler to Ross Nelson and "Sick Mick - LOL", a number of NSW TDA members rang me up and said, they will not be attending the Annual General meeting, if Jools and Bradley are invited. I can understand the sentiment behind such expressions. However, we have to convince our members to follow the democratic way and vote out this House of Australian Vagabond Dictators graduated from Robert Woodger.

It is true people are sick and tired of them. Because of these greedy and self centred people we have lost many opportunities and time. Enough is enough.

Despite all of our difficulties, I am hoping to have three letters before the AGM and possibly at the next committee meeting.

1. Letter to the Minister for Transport re our safety,

2. Letter to the same Minster and Phil Simpson regarding the proposed regulation,

3. Letter to the Airport people cc to Minister for Transport and WorkCover NSW.

Source: Free Australia Now

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Racist Ross Nelson of kings Langley,

Racist Ross Nelson of kings Langley,

May be you are a pimp of Bangkok and that’s why you look down on migrants. But, enough is enough. I can’t take it any more. Your racist filths and deliberate lies must be stopped right now. The time has come for legal action.

Your illustrious Prime Minister misused and abused anti-Terror legislations and conspired a strip search of New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clerk. You lot too, did the same thing and conspired the ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) against me.

Filthy Philip Ruddock ‘virtually’ asked his daughter to open her legs for Israeli child molester for power as demonstrated in credible links of Legs are Open for Business. Today, you are blindly following your ‘cult leader’ and insulting me falsely because racism made you blind.

I have been fighting for taxi drivers’ welfare and safety for a long time and undeniable evidences will prove my case. On the other hand, you and your ‘cult leader’ only joined in the movement recently to satisfy your lust and greed. During the process you lot have damaged taxi drivers movement in many ways.

A short History of the Taxi Industry and Warning to Greedy People, Howard's Industrial Relations Terrorism, Three Saints Without Sanity!, The Culture of Arrogance, Corruption and Nepotism in Australia, We Do Not Need "slime" - We Do Need A Royal Commission, Monster to cult leader, Draconian Dictators, and How the Gold Coast QTDA went under are only a few examples.

Legs are Open for Business

Further to Australian Values, My response to Dolly of 2GB (Sydney’s hate machine) and Racist and Blind Alan Fisher of England please examine the following should you wish.

The Strip Search of New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clerk and father and daughter episode was covered up nicely by the Zionised media of Australia including Lord Downer of Baghdad! The story, legs are open for business and the Brazilian connection are good enough for this time.

Have a nice day anyway.

Racist and Blind Alan Fisher of England

My responses are in bold.

Racist and Blind Alan Fisher does not know his forefathers terrorised poor Iranians and looted their wealth as they did in many parts of the world. Today, they are terrorising poor Iraqis! Yet, he got the audacity to talk about Islamic Terrorism! What an ignorant hypocrite!! I also know many good Christians who openly condemn the Zionised Anglo-American TERROSRISM. So please take it easy Mr. sanctimonious Fisher.

--- In, callsignmag@... wrote:
Re: [Taxi List] RE: House of Dictators

From: [] On Behalf Ofunion_faruque

In one of the websites Mr Ahmed promotes, it says:What would help stop that (assuming it exists) is if terrorists (such as the recent London bombers) turned out to be part of any religion other than followers of Islam. I know quite a few Muslims who are aghast at the terrorists and the way they value life so cheaply, but have seen very little in the way of them doing anything to help. Talk is cheap, Mr. Ahmed...

Alan FisherLondon (Eng)

Thank you Chris.

--- In, "Chris Manning" wrote: Perhaps Ross should go back to New Zealand.

Thank you Karl and please do not forget to identify the fact that who started personal abuse and religious attacks based on greed and deliberate prejudice!

--- In, "K. Weiszhaar" wrote:And this is related to the taxi business, how? Sorry. I gotta pull the plug on this. Karl in Denco

Racist and greedy Ross Nelson,

This is not your country. In fact you do not have any right to lecture me or any one for that matter as this country belongs to Aboriginals. First of all you and your forefathers should pack up your bags and go back to the filthy place you came from and you don’t have to be cranky with me because I have exposed your undemocratic and dictatorial nature.

Surely Israeli Holocaust, Holocaust continuum, super Nazis, Rude and Violent Israelis, The Iron Wall, A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel" and The Holocaust as political asset are the real issues. Iraq pullout would hurt Israel, Iraq Was Invaded to Secure Israel and the Middle East Formula for Peace along with The Green Zone Follies are a few good examples to prove "Who control America"? Obviously, the answer is Israelis control America and these are only a few good examples to pin point the undeniable fact who really controls America and why the poor Americans are dying like dogs and cats for Israel!

--- In, "Ross Nelson" wrote:
RE: House of Dictators

Faruque Amhed you are neither an Arab or much of a Muslim are you?Is it true that you are staying in the beautiful and bountiful country of Australia on an extended protection visa?Surely it is safe to go back to Bangladesh now. You are not needed or wanted here.OK … I will not argue about the tribes of the Middle East. Let’s just say Anti-Jewish. You accept that label, right?Please explain how Zionists could be Nazis ? Oh WW2 was just a Zionist propaganda campaign huh?You are an idiot Ahmed and the sooner you are booted out of Australia the better.You have never been any use to taxi drivers. An embarrassment is what you are.


Australian Heroes

Ross Nelson of Kings Langley is A Zionist Boot Licker Too! Well Ross Muslims and Arabs can't be anti-Semite. To make it exciting why don’t you add John Howard – The Lying Son of A Bitch in your collection!

Further to Australian Values, Tradition and ozcabs heroes most Muslims and Arabs are Semites and therefore the Arabs and Muslims cannot be accused as "anti-Semites". Nonetheless, you people have been doing so for a long time without any valid reason and ground. The so-called Israelis and their supporters are only 25% Semites and therefore the false `defense shield' called "anti-Semitism" is totally absurd and idiotic.Abridged from: Nazi Zionist Criminals Exposed

--- In, "Chris Manning"
> I am told that a certain Jewish organisation who does not take kindly to anti-Semitism is most interested. > You might as well just say 'a certain Jewish organisation'.
Source: Taxi-List

From: Ross Nelson [mailto:rossnelson@...]Sent: Monday, 2 July 2007 4:50 PMTo: 'union_faruque'; '';''Subject: RE: [NSWTDAFORUM] House of Dictators

Perhaps Faruque Ahmed (who is so interested in legal matters) would like to explain to this forum what his status as one who resides in Australia is.I am told that a certain Jewish organisation who does not take kindly to anti-Semitism is most interested.
Source: Taxi-List

House of Australian Vagabond Dictators
That's how democracy looks like! Please join the House of dictators and throw your loose changes to them. P.S. Italic added.

5.11 Removal of an Officer or Serving Member of the Committee.
A meeting of the Committee may suspend or remove by passing a resolution any person on the Committee other than a Founding Member (do you mean those sacred cows!) from their position before the expiration of the person's term of office where the person concerned has shown a gross dereliction of duty and has acted persistently in a manner prejudicial to the interests of the Association.

4.2 The Committee will consist of the foundation members (holy Brahmins) and those and or other nominated and or appointed members will constitute the listed office bearers.

3.10 Foundation Members The Foundation Members of the Association are David Bradley, Mohammed Hadid, Michael Jools, Ross Nelson and Michelle Strathmore (Is it because many of them are serial bankrupts, professional cheats and shameless enough to use taxi drivers for their narrow personal gains?). The Foundation Members may by, simple majority vote, elect replacement or additional members from time to time as may be necessary to retain five active members.

20 Alteration of the Constitution This constitution and rules hereunder shall be altered, rescinded or added to by only a special resolution passed by the committee of founding members (Do you mean gang of five dictators?) in full session.[ Note the application of 15.2]

The sanctified source and Sydney Taxi Corruption

The Strip Search of New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clerk

John Howard is the most xenophobic leader Australia has ever had. He has been promoting anti-Muslim and anti-Arab feelings for a long time. He has been doing so based on false and manufactured reasons and grounds. His actions are very much hypocritical too. He supports and finances a few NON MUSLIM SECTS who treat women like domestic animals. My friend Senator Brown has been trying to expose them but xenophobic Howard is blocking them. Yet, whenever Howard tries to con the people or would like to divert attention from the real issues, he falsely and maliciously talks about “hijab” or “liberating” Islamic women. He does so, because he knows, “Islam and Arab bashing is the most popular sports in the town”. Howard supports Israel blindly. He ordered to strip search our neighboring country New Zealand’s Prime Minister Ms. Helen Clerk as she refused to compromise her country’s security and integrity to war criminal Israelis and their vindictive behaviors during the Mossad Passport Scandal earlier. Please read the email below should you wish!

Ta. Faruque

Hi Faruque,

Thank you for your email to Senator Brown. Are you talking about the press release Bob put out in relation to this matter? I have attached a copy of an article from the ABC online news for your information.


Michelle O'Toole
Office of Senator Bob Brown
GPO Box 404 Hobart 7001
Ph 03 62 341 633 Fax 03 62 341 577

Howard Australia's most xenophobic leader, Greens say Prime Minister John Howard has been accused of being the most xenophobic leader Australia has ever had. Over the past few days Mr Howard's has re-stated his view that some Muslim immigrants need to learn English and treat women better in order to fit in with Australian values. Greens leader Senator Bob Brown says the Prime Minister's attitude to Muslim immigrants contrasts with former Liberal prime minister Malcolm Fraser. Senator Brown says Mr Fraser welcomed Vietnamese migrants and refugees in the late 1970s. "We are in a different era in which the leader of this country, for the first time in much more than half a century, is promoting a xenophobia which divides the country and which harms citizens in this country who have no right to be picked out by a leader for special criticism in the way that John Howard has," he said. Senator Brown also says extremism must be tackled. But he says it is not confined to the Islamic community: "Just last month the Prime Minister blocked an inquiry into the Exclusive Brethren sect, which is misogynist and which represses women in a way which should simply not be allowed in Australian society," he said. "It's un-Australian, but it's fostered by the Prime Minister."

add your comments
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLEListed below are the 10 latest comments of 8 posted about this article.These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
Sunday October 15, 2006 at 05:24 AM
Black Australia Policy
Thursday September 28, 2006 at 12:07 PM
Wednesday September 27, 2006 at 03:43 AM
Nazi Zionists, Do Not Hide and Tell Us The Truth!
Wednesday September 27, 2006 at 12:25 AM
Thank You
Thursday September 21, 2006 at 12:58 AM
Faruque Ahmed
Demha Euquraf
Wednesday September 20, 2006 at 09:46 AM

Source: Melbourne Indy Media

Pressure on new Israeli envoy builds
By Mark Forbes, Barney ZwartzFebruary 18, 2005
Page Tools
Email to a friend
Printer format

Tainted diplomat withdraws application

Israel is coming under increasing pressure to reconsider its latest diplomatic appointment to Australia after complaints that the official had been involved in a South American sex scandal.

This comes amid reports that the diplomat he is replacing, Amir Laty - allegedly expelled in December on national security grounds - believes he may have been forced out of Australia because of his close contact with Attorney-General Philip Ruddock's daughter.

In the latest of a series of controversies besetting Israel's Canberra embassy, some Australian Jewish leaders have protested at the appointment of Aryeh Scher as a senior consul. Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Zegev confirmed Mr Scher had previously been censured for improper conduct in Brazil, but an inquiry determined he had not indulged in criminal behaviour.

Mr Zegev said concerns had been raised "from several quarters" about the appointment, "so we are having a second look at the appointment because we take these concerns very seriously".

Mr Scher had been "a young single man in Brazil" five years ago. An Israeli Civil Service Commission hearing into sex ring allegations found "behaviour unbecoming of a diplomat, but there was no criminal conduct", Mr Zegev said.

He firmly rejected media reports that Mr Scher had been part of a child sex ring.

Graeme Leonard, president of the Executive Council of Australian Jewry, said he had not complained to Israel. "My executive took the view that it was best left to the Government to sort out, and we were confident they would," he told The Age.

Australian Jewish News editor Dan Goldberg said the Israeli Foreign Ministry had shown a "blatant disregard" for the spotlight shining on the embassy because of the Laty affair in deciding "to dispatch a diplomat who had been implicated by Brazilian police, rightly or wrongly, in a child sex scandal".

But Mr Goldberg has editorialised to defend Mr Laty, suggesting he was expelled in tit-for-tat diplomacy because one of two Israelis convicted in New Zealand last year for passport fraud had been living in Sydney.

A spokesman for Foreign Minister Alexander Downer said he had no comment.

A spokeswoman for Mr Ruddock said any link between his daughter and Mr Laty had no connection to his departure. Mr Ruddock is responsible for the ASIO spy agency. The Age has confirmed reports that Mr Laty had been invited to spend time at the Ruddock home at Christmas. It is believed the invitation was withdrawn after Australian authorities ordered his expulsion.

It is not believed that the relationship was close, but ASIO is believed to have had concerns about Mr Laty's motivations.

Caitlin Ruddock, 26, is an accounting lecturer at the University of NSW. She is believed to have met Mr Laty while studying in Beijing.

Ms Ruddock would not elaborate yesterday, saying only: "This issue has nothing to do with me. You should speak to my dad's office."

Mr Laty's expulsion has been linked to his visits to two Mossad agents convicted for attempting to fraudulently obtain passports in New Zealand. Government sources have also tried to claim that the move against Mr Laty was due to his personal relationships, and alleged pursuit of women, in Canberra - including Defence Department employees

Source: Zionised media